Description of the product. Included with the Canon 5169B003 is the EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR Camera, as well as the EF–S 18–55mm f/3.5–5.6 IS type II Lens. This camera and lens will benefit photographers who are searching for a simple-to-use camera to utilize to produce their next masterpiece by providing them with just that.
- 1 What lens comes with Canon Rebel?
- 2 Is a Canon Rebel T3i a professional camera?
- 3 How old is a Canon Rebel T3i?
- 4 What wide lens fits a Canon T3i?
- 5 Does Canon EF lens work rebel?
- 6 What is the difference between EF and EF-S lenses?
- 7 Is the Canon T3i discontinued?
- 8 How do you blur the background on a Canon Rebel T3i?
- 9 Does Canon Rebel T3i have WiFi?
- 10 What megapixel is Canon Rebel T3i?
- 11 Is a T3i a DSLR?
- 12 Does STM lens work with T3i?
- 13 What is the Canon 50mm lens good for?
- 14 What’s considered wide angle lens?
What lens comes with Canon Rebel?
Included in the package are: the Canon EOS Rebel SL3 DSLR 4K Video Camera, the EF-S 18-55mm IS STM Lens, the EF 50mm f/1.8 STM Lens, and the Speedlite EL-100 External Flash Creative Photography Kit. With 149 reviews, users have given it a rating of 4.7 out of 5 stars.
Is a Canon Rebel T3i a professional camera?
Canon announced the T3i, a new version of their Ti-series cameras, in February 2011 to replace the T2i. This implies that these cameras are equipped with professional functions such as manual exposure adjustment, as well as automated features that effectively transform the camera into a point-and-shoot.
How old is a Canon Rebel T3i?
The Canon EOS 600D is a digital single-lens reflex camera with an 18.0 megapixel resolution that was introduced by Canon on February 7, 2011. In Japan, it is known as the EOS Kiss X5, while in the United States, it is known as the EOS Rebel T3i.
What wide lens fits a Canon T3i?
1. The Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM is the best wide-angle lens available. The Canon EF-S 10-18mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM is a new low-cost wide-angle lens for the Canon T3i camera, which has a tiny sensor and is designed to be used with a tripod. It is a more recent version of its more costly cousin – the 10-22mm – and is thus more affordable.
Does Canon EF lens work rebel?
All Canon EF and EF-S lenses are compatible with the Canon Rebel series of cameras. The Canon EF mount is used by all of these lenses, which are more costly than consumer-grade lenses yet are all compatible with Canon Rebel cameras. The focal length of lenses is measured in millimeters, and the abbreviation for this is MM.
What is the difference between EF and EF-S lenses?
The primary difference between Canon EF and EF-S lenses is that EF lenses are designed to work with both full-frame and APS-C DSLR bodies, whereas the EF-S lens line is designed to work only with APS-C DSLR bodies. Canon EF lenses are available in a variety of focal lengths and focal length combinations.
Is the Canon T3i discontinued?
Body Only for the Canon EOS Rebel T3i Digital SLR Camera (discontinued by manufacturer)
How do you blur the background on a Canon Rebel T3i?
Creative Auto mode is being used.
- Changes to the depth of focus, drive mode, and flash firing may be made quickly in this mode. Set the Mode Dial to the letter. To switch to the Quick Control mode, press the button on the controller. Select [backgnd: Blurred – Sharp] by pressing the corresponding keys. The desired atmosphere may be selected by pressing the key or turning the knob.
Does Canon Rebel T3i have WiFi?
A: No, not at all. It is not equipped with WiFi.
What megapixel is Canon Rebel T3i?
In terms of still photography, the DIGIC 4 Image Processor and 18.0-megapixel CMOS Image Sensor give ideal performance; in terms of video, the Full HD recording delivers outstanding performance.
Is a T3i a DSLR?
The EOS Rebel T3i is the latest in a long line of amazing small DSLRs, and it carries on the Rebel legacy of simple operation, compact design, and high performance with no compromises.
Does STM lens work with T3i?
Each and every EF-S mount EOS camera, including all Digital Rebel models from 300D on, the x0D models from 20D on, the 7D, and the 7D II, is 100 percent compatible with the EF-S STM lenses. Re: Is there a benefit to using an STM lens on a vintage Canon DSLR (T1i, T2i, T3i)? Is there anything missing? The main advantage is in video post-processing.
What is the Canon 50mm lens good for?
Compact and lightweight, this lens makes an excellent walk-around lens. In terms of introduction into the world of EOS prime lenses, the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 STM is a fantastic choice. With an effective focal length of 80mm on APS-C cameras and 50mm on full-frame cameras, it’s a fantastic prime lens for portraiture, action photography, and even night photography due to its wide aperture.
What’s considered wide angle lens?
It has a focal length of 35mm or shorter, and it provides you a wide field of vision due to its wide field of view. When shooting with a wide angle lens, you will be able to capture more of the scene within the frame. Wide-angle lenses are useful in a variety of situations, and most photographers have at least one dependable wide-angle lens in their arsenal.