What exactly is it? It comes with a 21-1365 mm F3. 4-6.5 65x zoom lens on the Canon SX60 HS. The wide-angle capability of this camera is enhanced by the use of a 21mm focal length on the broad end, and the super telephoto capability of 1365mm is superb.
- 1 What kind of camera is a Canon PowerShot SX60 HS?
- 2 When did the Canon SX60 come out?
- 3 How old is the Canon PowerShot SX60?
- 4 How do I connect my Canon PowerShot SX60 to my computer?
- 5 What is a bridge camera in photography?
- 6 What does 65x zoom mean?
- 7 How do I change the ISO on my Canon sx60 HS?
- 8 How do you change the shutter speed on a Canon Powershot sx60 HS?
What kind of camera is a Canon PowerShot SX60 HS?
The Canon PowerShot SX60 HS is the’safe option’ in the superzoom category, and it comes highly recommended. It has good picture quality, a completely articulating LCD, more than adequate zoom capability, and a robust feature set that includes Raw compatibility, sophisticated video functions, and a hot shoe. It is also reasonably affordable.
When did the Canon SX60 come out?
According to Canon Inc., the Canon PowerShot SX60 HS is a digital ultra-zoom bridge camera that was first introduced to the public on September 15, 2014. It features one of the most impressive zoom ranges of any digital camera on the market. It has a 65x optical zoom lens that spans the equivalent focal length of 21-1365mm on a 35mm camera.
How old is the Canon PowerShot SX60?
Intro. The Canon PowerShot SX60 HS is the newest bridge super-zoom camera in the SX series, and it is available in both black and white. It was introduced in September 2014, and it succeeds the SX50 HS, which has been in production for two years and has been quite successful.
How do I connect my Canon PowerShot SX60 to my computer?
Hold down the WPS connection button on the access point for a few seconds to complete the connection. On the camera, hit the button to start recording. The camera will establish a connection with the access point.. The [Select a Device] page will provide a list of the machines that are currently connected to the access point.
What is a bridge camera in photography?
Bridge cameras are similar in appearance to SLR cameras, but they have fixed, long zoom lenses. For photographers who want a zoom range that can only be achieved by using many lenses in conjunction with an SLR, they are an excellent choice. According to our tests, these are the best bridge cameras available.
What does 65x zoom mean?
Its 65x optical zoom (equivalent to 21-1365mm) and Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) ensure that users may zoom in and capture exceptional moments even at a distance of several hundred feet.
How do I change the ISO on my Canon sx60 HS?
- To switch on the camera, press the button on the side of the camera. Press the > button, and then select  from the drop-down menu. To select the required ISO speed, use the > > buttons or spin the > dial on the camera’s back. An overview of the ISO speed options is as follows: After you have made your selection, use the > button to confirm your decision.
How do you change the shutter speed on a Canon Powershot sx60 HS?
- In order to switch on the camera, press the button. Then, turn the mode dial to . The shutter speed may be adjusted by turning the > dial.